Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Halloween



Happy Halloween!! What a fun day I had. Daddy had the day off so he got me ready for the day and put on my pumpkin outfit and surprised my mommy at work. My mommy was dressed up as a witch and she took me to the costume contest that her school was having during lunch. Later that night daddy put his costume on and got me ready for trick or treating. Mommy the witch, Daddy the classic golfer, Flower dressed as a skunk and I a dalmatian went to Tio Phillipp's and Tia Gabby's to go trick or treating with Carlitos and Lorelei. Mommy took me to the houses saying "trick or treat" and they would give me candy. It really wore me out because by the 10th house or so, I was so tired that I fell asleep. My mommy said that flower was a hit in her skunk outfit. I need to start planning for next year's costume.

No comments: