Saturday, August 23, 2008

ALOHA

Well for the last month my mommy and daddy have been talking about taking a plane to some island named "Maui". They say the trip was already planned out before I was even born... So mommy made sure my bag was packed with everything you would need for a 3 month old, especially sunblock. So we got on this car with wings called an an "airplane" and we got there right away, well at least I think it was a short trip. I slept most of the way but my daddy told me it took 5 hours. We had lots of fun in the warm waters of the Pacific, I went to my first Luau and fell asleep with all the drums banging, and saw some pretty cool sites around the island. My mommy and daddy said we'll be back in a couple of years because we have a timeshare and one day it will be mine!!! YEAH! Here are some pictures of my trip. Hope you enjoy them. Aloha!!

No comments: